Saturday 21 February 2009

Meme

Meme... me me me me me

I stole this meme from a friend (with permission):

Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? Yes. A couple of lovers and exes on there.
Been arrested? Yes!
Kissed someone you didn't like? Then or now?? And yes!
Slept in until 5 PM? No, but nearly.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes.
Held a snake? No. Unless that’s a euphemism.
Ran a red light? Yes.
Been suspended from school? No.
Totaled your car/motorbike in an accident? No. Other people’s...
Been fired from a job? Taken voluntary redundancy once.
Sang karaoke? Yes. A few times, always badly!
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Almost always.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.
Kissed in the rain? Yes.
Sang in the shower? Yes.
Sat on a rooftop? Yes. The rooftops of London allow for many an adventure.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? No.
Broken a bone? Yes. Collarbone/Stairs; Nose/Fight; Foot/Idiot
Shaved your head? No, but am thinking about it.
Blacked out from drinking? No. I seem to have the capacity to get very very drunk without any kind of real memory loss. Not such a blessing really.
Played a prank on someone? Oh yes. I've often been described as a pranker.
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Oh, I hope not. I can’t stand the thought of doing that to someone.
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? Erm… is that another euphemism?
Been in a band? No. Wish I had though!
Shot a gun? Yes. long story.
Tripped on mushrooms? Not that, no.
Donated Blood? No - believe it or not homosexual men aren’t allowed to donate blood in Britain.
Eaten alligator meat? Yes, at college.
Eaten cheesecake? Yes. Yum!
Still love someone you shouldn't? I don’t think there’s anyone I shouldn’t love. At the risk of sounding trite everyone in my life has had their place, even if that place has been a difficult one.
Think about the future? Yes, always. The trick is not to be frightened of it. I'm still learning!
Believe in Love? Yes. I hope it believes in me!
Sleep on a certain side of bed? Yes, actually I do.

No comments: