Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas, Gentle Reader...




Another year over with. Started with International, ended with Fella. I've moved house, been promoted, and started a proper boyfriend type relationship! Woo-hoo. 2009; had its ups abd downs, but will be always considered quite a vintage year.

2010 will have its challenges; health, wealth and happiness? Well, that kinda depends on me. But I'll discuss that nearer the time.

Today it was a hurried last minute shop, then I'm meeting Fella at 4:30 to get the train to his parent's house *angst*. Well, I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

For now, let's make this post all about you.

Thank you for reading; thank you for comments, advice and feedback. I do appreciate it!

And now, Merry Christmas. I hope you have a really great holiday, and I look forward to blogging at you in 2010...

5 comments:

Volodya said...

Merry Christmas Mike! I wish you a very happy year 2010!

Vlad x

Monty said...

Hope you and Fella have a WONDERFUL first Christmas together! You deserve all the happiness in the world! May 2010 be even bigger and better for you both! xxx

Antony said...

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010!!

Antony x

MadeInScotland said...

Merry Christmas

ahoj

Nik_TheGreek said...

Merry Christmas!!
#hugs